Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Room of My Own


   Things are moving and shaking in my world. Today I finally finished setting up my own home office, and I am very excited. I have a room of my own. In one corner is my craft desk, piled with paints and pens, beads and canvases, scraps of poetry and ideas for dirty stories. That's where I pour out all the energy I build up through the course of my work and my services to my mate. All that primal libidinal force boils up and spills out onto paper through ink and paint and a fair amount of trial and error. In the other corner is my computer desk and work phone, where I can sign in to work, write my blogs, chat with clients and prospective clients, and finally a nice soft niche for me to lounge in with a selection of toys at hand, for when you call me. You will call me, won't you?


2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit to having little motivation towards raising my country's flag, in any sense, but I am interested to know other nations have founds my words. Thank you for stopping by and reading!

    ReplyDelete